Thursday, January 04, 2007


Was able to make an appearance at the annual e-Coast birthday e-Brew tonight at the Press Room. (If I didn't show, people would probably assume I was dead!) What I love about the eBrew is that even after 7 years, I still get to see friends I made in those heady days when we started the damn thing in the first place. Now, every January, former co-workers, colleagues, rivals, clients, employers -- friends all -- come together for a beer and a piece of birthday cake. It's a joy to be a part of such a close-knit business community, and it's so gratifying to see that our original vision for the e-Coast -- a networking social hour for like-minded technology professionals -- has survived through thick and thin, and it remains relevant to this day. Raise a pint to us! Cheers, e-Coast!

No comments: