Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bike to Work Day!

It's tomorrow! Now, I don't want to hear any excuses, cuz I'm doing it, too! My six-mile commute is no endurance run, and it's no cake walk, either. But it makes sense on so many levels: reducing my carbon footprint... saving the gas $... cleaning out my genetically-blocked arteries... sssallgood. ;-)

Skate over to the SABR site linked above and register for the free bagel at checkpoints around the Seacoast. Mmmm... Carboload!

I'll post a pic here of me on my bike as proof that I did it, and I challenge you all to do the same in the comments.

(Oh yah, but if it rains, screw my carbon footprint, I'm out!)

1 comment:

Jeff Cutler said...

Let's talk about this CRAP. I've got a post in the queue on Bowlofcheese.com that will talk about BIKE WEAK and how people can't ride, they don't know the rules of the road and this is a stupid initiative.

I also submitted it to the Boston Herald as an opinion column.

Don't even get me started!

Jeff
Bowl of Cheese